3WM and Mixx FM Content Director
Since 1984 ACE Radio Broadcasters has been at the forefront of regional Victorian radio. We’ve grown over the years to include 18 radio stations and The Weekly Advertiser newspaper, employing over 200 people across Victoria and Southern New South Wales.
Right now we’re looking for a Content Director to work at 3WM and Mixx FM in our Horsham studios.
Horsham is a key regional city located on the Wimmera River in North Western Victoria.
It’s the gateway to the Silo Art Trail and the North Western Side of the Grampians National Park. Locals enjoy great coffee and boutique shopping, a range of dining and accommodation options, arts, culture, recreation and more.
The successful applicant is someone who wants to embrace a regional lifestyle and grow their career in a supportive environment working with an outstanding local team.
To be successful in this position, we will need someone who:
- Is proficient in G Selector and Zetta.
- Is an excellent communicator both to internal and external clients.
- Can work to deadlines and be creative under pressure.
- Can deliver outstanding content on air and online.
- Can teach, grow and encourage others on the team.
- Has digital and social media skills as the role will encompass supporting our digital assets.
- Has a great on-air presence that will appear to our regional listeners.
If you thrive on creating compelling content we want to hear from you.
At the ACE Radio Network, we value employee welfare, so you’ll have access to our Employee Assistance Program from day one, and following a short qualifying period, you’ll be eligible for our salary continuance package too.
Reach out to us to discuss an attractive salary package that includes a company car.
Applications close at 5 pm Friday the 15th of December 2023.
But hurry – if we find the right person, we reserve the right to recruit them prior to the closing date for applications
Email your most recent demo and resume to ACE Group CD Mat Cummins via [email protected]
ACE Radio Broadcasters are an equal opportunity employer.