2ST Breakfast Personality
As one of the family owned Grant Broadcasters stations, 2ST has been part of the Shoalhaven lifestyle for 48 years.
Working for Grant Broadcasters is far more than a job – It is the opportunity to join a multimedia company where you are not just a number, but a valued contributor to their media entertainment vision.
The rare opportunity has arisen to join this well known heritage station and work with the Content Director, to develop and execute a dynamic and entertaining show.
Our Successful Applicant will:
- Have exceptional communication skills
- A highly creative flair to create engaging, relatable local content
- Understand the need to immerse yourself into the region on air, off air and online. We want you to live and breathe everything Shoalhaven
- Understand the needs of both listeners and clients in today’s 2020 market
- A willingness to use your exceptional experience to assist other departments as needed
- You will be joining a values driven company, that is dedicated to localism
- The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas in Australia
- The opportunity to negotiate a salary commensurate with your valued experience.
For more information:
E-mail your covering letter, CV and up to date demo (no longer than 5 minutes) to:
Nowra Content Director
Applications close Friday 14th August or once a suitable applicant has been found.