2NURFM Traffic and Administration Officer
A rare opportunity exists to join the 2NURFM team based in Newcastle. We are looking for the next Traffic Co-ordinator/PA to the Manager person to join our small professional team running Newcastle and the Hunters Leading Community Radio Station.
It is a rewarding job working with a passionate team dedicated to informing and entertaining the Newcastle and Hunter Community.
If you are passionate, dedicated and reliable, wanting a position in radio that is very rewarding and has a lot of variation, then we want to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
- A permanent/part-time position working with an amazing, talented team.
- A highly supportive culture determined to build and develop your existing and future skills.
- Living in the beautiful Newcastle region
The responsibilities for this position include and are not limited to:
- Data entry and inventory management of the station on-air logs using its traffic system to ensure compliance, maximise revenue and quality presentation.
- Ensure bookings and sponsorship time availability is communicated to the sales team and announcements are delivered to listeners and Clients/Agencies satisfaction.
- Generate reports and information for the Sales Department, Accounts and Billing as well as programme and announcement logs for Presenters.
- Work with external and internal stakeholders on a daily basis with particular focus on Sponsors, Agencies and Production companies
What do you need?
- Experience in Radio Station Traffic is desirable however not a requirement
Excellent organisational, communication and administrative skills
- Close attention to detail
- The ability to analyse and interpret data and information
- To contribute to achieving team work objectives including Sales Team monthly budget.
- The ability to control, monitor and evaluate Logs
- The ability to identify and select the most appropriate technology for said tasks
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels and prepare general correspondence
- An understanding of media law and industry codes
- Experience in social media
- To be fun, trustworthy, real and looking for a long-term role.
If this sounds like you then send us your cover letter and résumé
This position is for immediate commencement but we will wait for just the right person.
Send your application to:
Stephen Stokes Sales Manager/Office Manager