Hit Mid North Coast’s Bodge wants his colleagues to change their FAPP

Former Assistant Editor

Hit Mid North Coast‘s Breakfast team has been split up for the time being, and with Rach away on holidays Bodge has clearly been looking for something to do with his spare time.

His latest venture is a new video promoting the Hit Network radio app, and as with everything else he does, there’s a touch of larrikin to the content.

“I didn’t want a boring and generic video about the app, so I made one that was appealing to me and my own sense of humour,” Bodge told Radio Today.

“One that also incorporated our sister station’s App. Because why not? We’re a team, I guess.”

The new clip sees Bodge attempt to convert those in his office to the Hit FM app, despite a clear preference for sister station Triple M’s own streaming app.

He spends the video attempting to convert his their “FAPP” (favourite app) over to Hit.

“90% of everything I do, is done out of boredom,” he continues. The other 10% is because I’ve been asked to do it.

Bodge, who is making a name for himself by churning out endless amounts of social content, also says he creates some of it to trigger people. And yes, he eventually discovers that the word FAPP has other connotations.

“I just want to make shit-hot content.I like to see how people react to content.

“Kind of like trolling Christian O’Connell on April Fools Day. I WANTED him to bite. To react.”

The Station App

While Rach is on holidays, Bodge has been trying to get everyone onto the HitFM App. He had some competition with our sister station Triple M Mid North Coast…Have you downloaded the Hit FM App yet?

Posted by Hit Mid North Coast on Wednesday, 2 May 2018

Comment Form

Your email address will not be published.

Recent comments (0)
Post new comment


See all