Survey #1: The Results – Perth
Despite remaining the #1 station in the market, Mix 94.5 dropped 1.4 overall. The biggest concern is the 25-39 demographic which sunk 2.2 and 40-54 falling 3.3.
· Duncan Campbell will be happy with the overall 1.8 rise at 96FM which now sits at 8.7. The station had ongoing rises throughout the day with Carmen & Fitzi’s breakfast slot seeing a healthy jump of 1.6.·
· Nova 93.7 has built on its 0.6 rise in the last survey with another 0.6 rise, up to 12.4. The network has also steamed ahead in the 10-17 demographic, picking up 10.7 to 37.2.
· Hit 92.9 is down in both 18-24 and 25-39 brackets as the station experienced steady drops throughout the day.
· 720 ABC had solid gains with the biggest rises occurring in the drive and evening slots.
· Triple j is relatively steady, as is 6PR.