How Millennials use Radio, Online Radio and Podcasting
Millennials are the future, but how do they really use audio platforms: Radio, online radio, podcasting, etc? And how do these platforms fit into their fast-changing lives?
We recruited a special panel of Millennials at hivio 2016 so you could hear from 20-somethings themselves, and some of what attendees heard was shocking.
When asked if anyone has an actual radio in their home, one panelist compared that idea to owning a CD player!
Among the questions these Millennials answered:
- Take me through your day. When do you listen to the radio? online radio? podcasts?
- How much of your listening time is devoted to each?
- Why choose one over the other? What do you go to each for?
- What are you listening MORE to? LESS to? Why?
- What’s the difference between the commercials on each platform?
- What kind of Commercial Messaging works best for you?
- What kind of Commercial Messaging turns you off?
Watch the full session below. It’s less than 30 minutes long.
Mark Ramsey is a veteran media strategist, researcher, and trend-maker who has worked with numerous media, publishing, and digital brands.
You can contact Mark Ramsey by heading to his website markramseymedia.com