Senior Brand Designer
At NOVA Entertainment, we create and share great experiences for audiences across our radio and digital brands including; Novafm, smoothfm, FIVEaa, Star 104.5, novafm.com.au, smooth.com.au and the recently launched Millennial site GOAT.com.au. Together these brands reach 9 million consumers each week.
No two days at work will be the same at NOVA Entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded with unique experiences as well as inspirational and influential people.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and resourceful Senior Brand Designer to join the National Marketing & Promotions team. Working alongside in-house creatives, you will be responsible for the output of all brand design assets and materials. Your work as the brand custodian across all NE brands will ensure that all designers across the business are working with NE brands correctly and the output of brand assets are industry leading.
Responsibilities are varied with a major focus on the conceptual design and rollout of high-end campaign collateral, as well as the stylistic development and creative direction for all brands.
What you’ll do:
- Conceptualise and design all marketing campaign material across all mediums.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing and promotional projects.
- Take a project from initial brief to completion.
- Mentor and provide a high level of guidance, direction and design inspiration to other members of the Design team to build the overall performance.
- Act as brand guardian for all NE brands.
- Conduct intermediate brand training sessions for staff and advanced training for design and creative staff.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 6 years experience managing high level brand design. You’re a team player, with strong communication skills who has the ability to manage a variety of stakeholders within the business. You will require a high level of attention to detail and the ability to manage your time efficiently.
You’ll get bonus points for:
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe After Effects, Microsoft Office and windows environments
- Design experience in Entertainment, Media, Marketing or Agency is essential
- Experience in creating high level designs for major contemporary brands
- Experience in the output of creative for all mediums; print, digital, video
- Experience in the creation of interactive design elements (e.g. animation)
- Experience creating new brands and supporting brand assets
- You will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and possess a highly organised work approach
- Enjoy working in a team environment and have the ability to manage deadlines
- Excellent time management and project management skills
WHATS ON OFFER TO YOU
- A fun and vibrant workplace culture with the genuine prospects of internal promotions, lateral moves and secondments.
- An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary and bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service.
- Friday drinks and treats at the bar, 8 radio survey celebrations each year and lots of workplace social events including an annual station-wide Amazing Race day, and access to some of the most exclusive Nova’s Red Room events.
To learn more about life at NOVA Entertainment and apply for this role, please visit http://www.novaentertainment.com.au/