Senior account Manager
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Its network brands KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge, entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia. ARN is a HT&E company.
ARN operates Perth’s original FM station, 96FM. We currently have an exciting role available for a Senior Account Manager. The role is part of our Direct Sales representing our strong local and national brands.
The core objective of the role is to find, keep and grow the right advertisers and achieve monthly/ quarterly/ annual revenue targets. Your goal of seeking out and capturing new business will be achieved by offering innovative and client focused advertising solutions encompassing on-air, online and other multimedia platforms.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Gain understanding of client’s business objectives and deliver advertising solutions to meet these objectives
• Generate new business opportunities through cold calling / prospecting / networking / referral
• Maintain and grow existing accounts
• Prepare sales presentations
• Present advertising solutions to businesses
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders & teams to effectively position our products & solutions in market
• Negotiate with businesses on rates and positioning
• Achieve individual sales targets and meet KPI’s
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum 3 years’ experience in a media sales role
• A proven track record of sales achievement and a passion to win
• Strong influencing and negotiating ability
• Exceptional project and time management skills
• Outstanding relationship development skills
• Confidence to deal face to face with business decision makers
• Your own car and driver’s license
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because it’s a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. Importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! The key benefits include:
• A bonus week of leave;
• Paid parental leave;
• Annual learning and development program including study leave and
• Employee assistance program
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin/australianradionetwork)
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button below and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 29 June 2018.