SCA: Senior Producer, Fox FM – Melbourne
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2500 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australian’s through our Radio, TV and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
SCA, is looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Senior Producer to join the Fox FM team.
Reporting to the Executive Producer, you will need to have the passion to create truly compelling, creative content that gets talked about. You’re relentless in your pursuit of the best on-air content. Importantly, you are capable of using your industry knowledge and contacts to transform your amazing ideas into the real thing.
Make no mistake – this position is life changing and we want someone that always has the show on their mind. We’re looking for the best and someone who can handle any situation! As the winning candidate, you must:
- Have at least 2 years experience producing a live top rating radio or television show, preferably in a major metropolitan or regional centre
- Be very well connected with an up to date list of media and entertainment contacts
- Possess an impressive knowledge of current affairs, local events and popular culture that’s relevant to Fox’s target audience
- Have exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Know how to effectively manage a large team of Producers
- Possess sound, verbal and written communication skills
- Love early morning starts and late finishes
The opportunities are endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. As the newest member of the team you’ll get all the support and guidance you need to develop your skills, grow your radio career and reach your full potential.
Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the closing date.
Applications close: 5 May 2017