SCA: Sales Manager – Perth
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2500 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australian’s through our Radio, TV and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
Southern Cross Austereo – one of Australia’s most progressive and exciting entertainment based media companies – is looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Local Direct Sales Manager to join its team in Perth.
In this key leadership role you will be instrumental in providing a clear vision, coaching, mentoring and bringing out the very best in your people. You will formulate and implement plans and strategies to ensure goals and budgets are achieved.
Make no mistake, we are looking for the best! As the successful candidate, you will have:
- An ability to foster and maintain solid working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A focus that is commercially-minded and business-orientated, with an ability to develop and inspire staff
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and a good knowledge of the media landscape
- Experience in working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- An ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- At least two years’ relevant experience working in media (preferable).
In addition, you will have excellent self-management skills, strong work ethic and a proven sales record. This is a fantastic opportunity for an up and coming leader who is looking to test themselves and their skills in a great working environment.
The opportunities are endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. As the newest member of the team you’ll get all the support and guidance you need to develop your skills, grow your radio career and reach your full potential.
Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the stated closing date.
Applications close: 7 Aug 2017