Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
As our newest Sales Co-Ordinator, reporting to the Sales Manager you will ensure the smooth running of the Sales Department by providing full support for Account Managers and Sales Managers daily. You will provide high levels of internal and external client satisfaction and help to maximise revenue through designing and preparing client proposals, entering booking information, generating a range of reports and management of the client database.
We are looking for the newest member of the SCA Crew who;
- Hard working, resilient and confident
- An excellent communicator with the ability to adopt a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to customers both internally and externally
- A team player who’s able to develop and foster productive relationships
- Genuinely passionate about the media industry and LOVES all things sales
- At least 1 year of experience in a busy sales support role.
- Candidates with previous media/advertising sales experience will be viewed favourably
- Solid computer skills – especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Lots of self confidence coupled with fantastic written and verbal communication skills
SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
We provide flexible working arrangements, a focus on work-life balance, health insurance discounts, workplace banking programs, concert tickets, footy tickets, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.