Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
As our next Sales Coordinator, you will ensure the smooth running of the Sales Department by providing full support for Account Managers and Sales Managers daily. Providing high levels of internal and external client satisfaction will be your aim, helping to maximise revenue through designing and preparing client proposals, entering booking information, generating a range of reports and managing our client database.
We are looking for the newest member of the SCA Crew who;
- Hard working, resilient and confident
- A team player with a postitive attitude to change and new challenges
- Highly attentive to detail with strong Microsoft Office skills – particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Genuinely passionate about the media industry and interested in growing your career in media sales
- At least 1 year of experience in a busy sales support role- experience in the Media industry is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- The ability to remain calm in an often fast paced, dynamic environment
SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
The benefits of working for us are countless – to name a few we provide flexible a focus on work-life balance, health insurance discounts, workplace banking programs, concert tickets, footy tickets, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.