SCA: Promotions Manager, Triple M – Sydney
Southern Cross Austereo, one of Australia’s most innovative and exciting media companies is on the lookout for a motivated and dedicated promotions professional to join the team at Triple M Sydney – in the role of Promotions Manager.
This role will mean responsibility for the management, design, execution and communication of targeted promotional tactics and campaigns that best position Triple M to attract listeners and achieve our client marketing objectives across the Sydney market.
This will see you play a key role in delivering promotional activity, client solutions, external branding, web tactics and social media solutions.
As the successful applicant, you will have:
– Minimum 5 years with established promotions/marketing/branding/PR experience and/or qualifications.
– A strong understanding of consumer and sales promotions and their role in the marketing mix across radio and other brand/media categories.
– A thorough appreciation of promotions role within a media organisation.
– The ability to develop and build upon relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
– Excellent problem solving skills and ability to resolve creative and business tensions.
– Strong computer skills with Microsoft Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ Outlook.
The opportunities are endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies.
As the newest member of the team you’ll get all the support and guidance you need to develop your skills, grow your career and reach your full potential.
Interested? If so, please visit www.scacareers.com.au and submit your resume, cover letter (with salary expectations).
We look forward to receiving your application!
Applications close: 10 May 2018