SCA: Operations Manager Triple M & Hit FM – Bunbury
- Rare opportunity for a leadership role in Operations
- A fantastic workplace culture, highly supportive team environment based in Bunbury in WA’s South West
- Fabulous ongoing training and development opportunities
Southern Cross Austereo, one of Australia’s most innovative and exciting entertainment based media companies is looking for a talented and seasoned professional to join the team. This rare opportunity will give you the chance to take the next step in your career by joining our close-knit team. In this role you will work closely with the Content Director to ensure the station’s operations objectives are achieved through excellent local communication, attention to detail and a can do attitude.
As the successful person you will be required to:
In consultation with the CD, work to maintain and execute the Operations strategy to achieve Operations goals.
- Produce and circulate station rosters in line with budget requirements.
- Have knowledge of Music Master and Nexgen, with a desire to upgrade to GSelector and Zetta.
- Be responsible for all clocks and logs on the Triple M and Hit FM WA network including all updates and changes.
- Manage any team members working on clocks and logs, being overall responsible for outcome.
- Participate as part of regular on-call roster to ensure any errors, issues or emergencies are fixed immediately.
- Manage and maintain our satellite booking service.
- Liaise with Engineering with trouble shooting and processes.
- Support the implementation of building a team environment within Content areas. Promote open communication and ensure high morale amongst the team and the station
- To ensure that the occupational health and safety of you and your fellow employees is a treated as a priority whilst ensuring action to prevent hazards is taken.
Above all, our successful candidate will have a great attitude and the ability to work both autonomously and as a team member.
Interested? If so, please visit www.scacareers.com.au and submit your résumé, cover letter and recent air check. We look forward to receiving your application.
Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the stated closing date.
Apply at this link: SCA Radio Job Vacancy
SCA Radio Job Vacancy
Applications close: 28 Feb 2018