SCA: Image Producer, Breakfast Radio – Gold Coast
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2500 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australians through our Radio, TV and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
Working closely with the Head of Audio and Content Directors, and traffic team, you will produce high quality Promos and Imaging for the SCA network, this role will give you a lot of creative freedom as you develop innovative and relevant content that is targeted for the listener demographic, client and requirements of the station. You will ensure that all on air content meets relevant station guidelines and on air codes of practice before going live.
Typical duties will include (but are not limited to):
• Ensure on air deadlines are met for audio production/voicing material.
• Construct and mix breakfast content and station imaging using Pro-Tools.
• Send produced material to clients / media sales executives for approval.
• Produce promos for Promotions and Content as required.
• Correctly catalogue produced audio.
• Ensure that promos are produced to run to the scheduled time.
• Accurately Archive and catalogue all produced material.
• Liaise with Content Teams and be aware of impending workload.
As the successful candidate, you will:
• Knowledge of all production systems including ProTools.
• Ability to grasp issues and business realities relating to the market.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• An understanding of legal compliance issues with regards to contests including the assessment of risk around legal and PR outcomes.
• Want to become a revered Executive Producer one day!
Are you the best person for this brilliant opportunity? Please submit your resume and cover letter to the link below outlining your salary expectations and why we should consider you.
Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the stated closing date.
Applications close: 2 Jul 2017