SCA: General Manager – Gosford
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australian’s through our Radio, TV and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
Reporting to the Regional General Manager, you will be responsible for maximising the profitability of the SCA Gosford operation through the effective and efficient management of the assets and resources within your office. You will be leading and managing a team of creative, passionate, highly skilled and committed media professionals.
As the successful applicant you will have:
- Experience in broadcast media or a related industry with strong leadership, management and coaching skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and inspire teams and individuals to consistently perform at high levels
- Possess strong commercial skills and the ability to use financial data and business information to make effective decisions that will assist the company to achieve its objectives
- Understand the “big picture” and have the ability to grasp issues and business realities relating to organisational development
- Unrivaled communication skills that will assist you in managing the team
- An unquenchable desire to drive a culture of success and be prepared to make the hard decisions to achieve this
In addition, you will have excellent self-management skills, strong work ethic and a proven sales record. This is a fantastic opportunity for an up and coming leader who is looking to test themselves and their skills in a great working environment.
The opportunities are endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. As the newest member of the team you’ll get all the support and guidance you need to develop you skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
Interested? If so, please submit your resume and cover letter (with salary expectations). We look forward to receiving your application.
Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the stated closing date.
Applications close: 20 Aug 2017