SCA: Future Thinking Journalists – Sydney
Wanted: Future Thinking Journalists
Are you tired of working in newsrooms with dinosaur style thinking?
Come join us at Southern Cross Austereo!
We’re building a news team for 2017 and beyond and are looking for the right people to nail it on our broadcast and digital platforms.
Make no mistake, we’ll expect heaps from you! SCA wants journos who can:
• Hunt down news that matters to our audience
• Thrive on the challenge of working to on air and online deadline
• Deliver news with confidence (this could be on radio, tv, video, or online)
• Understand online news metrics and totally get social media
• Work within a national team of journalists and leap on a story no matter where it’s breaking
The opportunities are endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media company. As a new member of our team, you’ll get all the support and guidance you need to reach your full potential. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
Interested? If so please visit the below link to submit your résumé, cover letter (with salary expectations) and a demo of your work. We look forward to checking it out.
Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the stated closing date.
Applications close: 26 Jun 2017