Digital Content Producer (The Grill Team)
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
As a Digital Content Producer for Triple M Sydney’s ‘Grill Team’ – Your new role will see you responsible for the creation, production and execution of digital content for Triple M’s websites, social media presences and all other relevant digital platforms in order to entertain, attract and retain users for our brands. You’ll love sport, music and know a good goat video when you see one. We are looking for someone who has Triple M in their DNA. You’ll need to generate innovative ideas that will attract new audiences by producing unique and compelling content on desktop, mobile apps and social platforms.
Make no mistake, we are after the best! As the successful applicant you will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in producing digital content
- In-depth knowledge and passion for sport, especially AFL and NRL
- Video production skills – concept, filming and editing
- Advanced knowledge of best practice cross-media production techniques including new media ability usability principals and deliver content to correct specifications
- The ability to produce, write, edit and post produce audio visual content for multimedia channels
- Experience in using industry standard photo, audio and video editing software
Still not convinced?
We have a focus on work-life balance, plenty of opportunity for internal progression, health insurance discounts, workplace banking programs, concert tickets, footy tickets, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.