Looking for a fun, vibrant company with plenty of room to grow?
Join the SCA crew!
Southern Cross Austereo, one of Australia’s most innovative and exciting entertainment based media companies is looking for a talented and seasoned professional to join the team.
This rare opportunity will give you the chance to take the next step in your career by joining our close-knit team.
In this role you will work closely with the Content Director to ensure the station’s strategic objectives are achieved through excellent local communication, effective tactical planning/execution and on air work that makes you stand out.
You should embrace the local Shepparton lifestyle and community though our many content outlets, including; on-air, social and digital.
The successful applicant will:
- Have the ability to carry on-air shifts at a commercial level
- Have operational skills and awareness, with previous industry specific experience preferred
- Be competent with commercial radio music scheduling experience
- Have knowledge of Music Master and Next Gen
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of CRA’s Codes of Practice and Broadcasting Standards
- Enjoy popular culture, social media, current affairs and local events; with a passion for taking content to the next level, both on air and online
- Have a distinctive on air presence that naturally appeals to our listeners and a burning desire to be heard
Above all, our successful candidate will have a great attitude along with the willingness to learn from their peers and some of the best radio minds in the business.
Interested? If so, submit your résumé, cover letter and recent air check. We look forward to receiving your application!