Revenue and Trading Executive
We’re creating the future of audio entertainment. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Our brands include KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge. We do Radio, DAB+, Music Streaming, Podcasts, Digital, Mobile, Live Events, Activations and Partnerships and we entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia every week!
We currently have an exciting role available for a highly motivated Revenue & Trading Executive in our Revenue Generation Team.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Manage & respond to all Trading queries with a view to win an unfair share of every brief whilst simultaneously
maximising ARN’s revenue opportunity to meet company revenue targets
• Plan, execute & communicate tactical packages to drive incremental revenue growth
• Ongoing management of the waitlist process to ensure revenue is maximised at every opportunity
• Actively and accurately maintain all calendars & process documents
• Be cognisant of market conditions, supply & demand trends and other factors affecting radio and media consumption
• Return full service level responses to key stakeholders
• Keep up-to-date on business, system & process changes to provide the highest level of sales support
• Promote a positive atmosphere
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong attention to detail
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• A highly self-motivated and self-propelling attitude
• Willingness to learn
• The ability to multitask
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Energising Brands.
Working here gives you access to great benefits like:
A bonus week of leave, paid parental leave, annual learning and development program including study leave and an Employee Assistance Program.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business Friday 22nd March 2019.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)