Radio Release: Radio News Producer – Melbourne
Radio Release® is Australia’s leading provider of audio news releases.
Our audio grabs are heard daily on radio stations right around Australia. We’ve now produced more than 6,500 releases and generated well over 100,000 radio news reports.
To build on this success, we are currently seeking an experienced radio professional to conduct interviews and assist with all aspects of production and distribution.
As part of this role, you’ll be able to share your experience and skills while interviewing a wide range of spokespeople, including CEOs, politicians and researchers, to sportspeople and first-timers.
The position involves:
– Recording and producing radio interviews with a wide range of spokespeople.
– Assisting interview talent to deliver succinct and compelling audio grabs.
– Preparing and loading content in our Release Management System.
– Assisting with all aspects of preparation, production and client reporting.
– Additional support and administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Experience working in a metropolitan or provincial radio station.
– A strong understanding of local news requirements for regional radio.
– An ability to deliver audio that is newsworthy, while ensuring accuracy and client messaging.
– Good working knowledge of audio editing software plus Microsoft Office.
– Excellent organisation and administrative skills.
– A polite and professional approach with a good sense of humour.
– A commitment to high standards and positive results every time.
In return, the successful candidate will experience:
– An attractive salary and conditions.
– Favourable working hours (fulltime Monday to Friday, with flexible options considered).
– A friendly work environment, close to public transport, cafes and the beach.
The position is based in Melbourne. Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a short
introduction and summary of experience to email@example.com.
Applications close: 31 Aug 2017