Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
SCA WANTS YOU as our newest Hit106.9 Promotions Manager. Your new role will see you responsible for providing a high level of day to day administrative support for our Content and Promotions teams, as well as the implementation of integrated solutions for our valued clients and top rating shows. You will also be responsible for maintaining high levels of both internal and external customer satisfaction through the provision of prompt and professional responses to all stakeholder enquiries and requests.
Make no mistake – the best hires the best.
The successful candidate will have:
• Proven experience in events and/or project management
• A demonstrated ability to multitask and work to deadlines under pressure
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Terrific organisational skills and strong attention to detail
• A good working knowledge of social media and other online platforms
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing, public relations, events/project management, commercial radio or communications
• A background in commercial radio/media (desirable)
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
The benefits of working for us are countless – to name a few we provide flexible working arrangements, a focus on work-life balance, plenty of opportunity for internal progression, health insurance discounts, workplace banking programs, concert tickets, footy tickets, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.