NE: Program Director, smoothfm – Sydney
Feel like running a Number #1 radio station? Well smoothfm is looking for you.
Come and join the team at Nova Entertainment and run one of the most successful radio stations to date.
We are the fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry. From successful radio brands Nova, smoothfm, FIVEaa and Starfm to thriving digital assets including novafm.com.au, smooth.com.au and many exciting mobile apps we are well placed to reach 9 million consumers each week.
We’re looking for a network Program Director for smoothfm on a 12 month mat leave contract who will be responsible for the successful execution of all station strategies. This individual will ensure all on-air tactics are consistent with the smooth brand values and are compelling to listeners as well as supporting our sales goals while managing the best team in the business.
WHAT YOUR DAY TO DAY LOOKS LIKE
- Ensuring that smoothfm remains the No 1 ‘easy place to relax’ for all our listeners
- Regular feedback / airchecking and developing the on air talent
- Forward planning for station survey tactic ideas in conjunction with the Head of Programming and Group Program Director
WHAT YOU’LL GET BONUS POINTS FOR
- Previous experience managing a team and liaising with talent
- Excellent presentation, advanced administrative and research skills
- Being flexible and adaptable to work outside of core hours
- Minimum of 5 years of programming experience within radio.
WHAT’S ON OFFER AT NOVA HQ
- Friday drinks and treats trolley, 8 radio survey celebrations each year and lots of workplace social events including an annual station-wide Amazing Race day. And access to some of the most exclusive Nova Red Rooms!
- Unlimited access to our Life+ Wellbeing program and Glue+Perks benefits program
- We celebrate staff achievements each week through our staff recognition awards and annually at a black-tie Nova Entertainment Awards event
Of vital importance is that you work collaboratively and proactively in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You are a born challenger who wishes to be a part of our wonderful team of passionate people who drive success. You will understand that our audience starts our story and are the centre of everything we do so mediocrity doesn’t live within the walls of NOVA.
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: To learn more about life at NOVA Entertainment and apply for this role, please visit http://www.novaentertainment.com.au/