NE: Program Director Digital – Sydney
Looking for a career, not a job, working with a team of superstars who are dedicated to creating the best content which is enjoyed by audiences all over Australia and the globe?
Nova Entertainment might be the place for you!
We are the fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry. From successful radio brands Nova, smoothfm, FIVEaa and Starfm to thriving digital assets including novafm.com.au, smooth.com.au and many exciting mobile apps; we are well placed to reach 9 million consumers each week.
We’re on the hunt for a Program Director, Digital who will be responsible for leading the development and execution of a digital strategy for our broadcast radio business. The role will be primarily focused on expanding the reach and exposure of our on-air shows and client campaigns.
WHAT THE ROLE LOOKS LIKE:
* Working closely with Programming management to develop and lead the broadcast digital strategy
* Influencing local programming teams to achieve optimal digital execution of on-air shows, marketing and music initiatives such as Nova’s Red Room.
* Providing input into product development to improve the positioning of our broadcast business
* Informing our overall digital strategy and investment by measuring performance through the use of
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
* Demonstrable success in previous roles increasing social engagement and reach to ultimately drive
* Technical knowledge of content, channels & social management systems
* Technical expertise in Adobe & Google analytics and Crowdtangle
* Proven experience leading a team of video and content producers to achieve the company digital
WHAT’S ON OFFER AT NOVA HQ
* A fun workplace including 8 radio survey celebrations each year, lots of workplace social events
including an annual station-wide Amazing Race day, our famous Friday drinks and treats trolley and
access to some of the most exclusive Nova’s Red Room events.
* An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary and bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service.
* Workplace flexibility and the ability to work efficiently to achieve a genuine work-life balance
Of vital importance is that you work collaboratively and proactively in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You are a born challenger who wants to be a part of our wonderful team of passionate people who drive success. You will understand that our audience starts our story and are the centre of everything we do.
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, please apply now by sending your CV and copy of your portfolio to email@example.com
To learn more about life at NOVA Entertainment and apply for
this role, please visit http://www.novaentertainment.com.au/
Applications close: 23 Jun 2017