NE: National Strategy Manager – Melbourne & Sydney
Location: Melbourne & Sydney
Curious. Passionate. Commercial. Connected.
Just some of the attributes we are chasing for this exciting role in our CREATE Insights team.
CREATE is a team of cross functional specialists that exist in one place to deliver compelling solutions designed for our clients and partners to connect with our audience, wherever they are.
We are looking for an experienced candidate to join us in the role of National Strategy Manager.
In this role, you will create both insight lead business development opportunities and reactive media strategies in response to brief. Core to role is your ability to positively influence revenue growth across all our media platforms, through the power of data, insight and strategy.
Your relationships and experience will position you amongst key stakeholders and clients as a credible thought leader and trusted advisor. You will be as skilled in interpreting data as you are at strategic story- telling with the proven ability to produce work that’s both commercially persuasive and market aware.
As the ideal candidate, you will also have extensive experience in understanding and managing online research communities and utilise this expertise to run the day-to-day operation of Nova’s online research community, Soundbooth. This includes managing all associated third party relationships to ensure effective operation of the community
To be considered for this role you will have the following;
- 5+ years’ experience in strategic/insights based role in media sales and/or media agency
- Experience using enterprise research communities to gain consumer insight
- A proven track record of proactive insights led business development
- Expertise in working with market research and the overall use of data to develop insights that inform the core strategic direction for campaigns (across any media)
- Intimate understanding of syndicated audience profiling and ratings tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage the expectations and demands of a variety of senior stakeholders simultaneously
- Experience with training stakeholders on software tools (preferred but not essential)
- A strong presenter & influencer
And the following technical competencies:
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Competency in the application of data visualization tools e.g. Tableau, Qlik (desirable, but not essential)
- A thorough understanding of market research methodologies and principles including campaign effectiveness.
- Practical experience with an enterprise research / community management platform e.g. Vision Critical Sparq, Qualtrics Research Core
- Advanced practical experience with Nielsen CMV or Roy Morgan
- Consistent practical experience with eRAM or other audience ratings based software tools
- Intermediate knowledge of Nielsen AIS data and associated software
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
For further information on NOVA Entertainment visit www.novaentertainment.com.au
Applications close: 11 May 2018