NE: National Research & Insights Executive – Sydney or Melbourne
Location: Sydney or Melbourne
Sydney or Melbourne Based
Curious. Passionate. Commercial.
Just a few of the attributes we’re looking for in this exciting role within our CREATE Insights team.
CREATE is a vibrant team of cross functional specialists that exist in one place to deliver compelling solutions designed for our clients to connect with our audience, wherever they are.
We are looking for a passionate and highly experienced candidate to join us in the role of National Research & Insights Executive, as part of the CREATE Insights team.
This is a full-time position and will be a Maternity Leave cover for 12 months, with an anticipated start date of late May, which will provide a four week handover with the current employee in this position.
In this role, you will work alongside National Strategy Managers to deliver expert audience insights to National Sales and Campaign teams to positively influence revenue growth (across all our media platforms).
As the ideal candidate, you will also have practical experience in understanding and managing online research communities. You will utilise your expertise to assist in the day-to-day management and operation of Nova’s online research community, Soundbooth to design and implement proactive & reactive client research projects.
Your experience will position you amongst key stakeholders and clients as a credible insights advisor and research expert. You will need to consistently deliver to agreed benchmarks for quality and demonstrate your superior attention to detail in everything you do.
To be considered for this role you will be highly skilled and passionate with:
- 3+ years’ experience in managing Research/Insights within the Media / Broadcasting industry (Client side considered with in-depth understanding of advertising & media metrics)
- Experience using enterprise research communities to gain consumer insight
- Experience managing research supplier relationships
- Passionate and committed to developing and implementing quality insights for clients and stakeholders
- Practical working experience in the overall use of data to generate insights
- Ability to take ownership of projects from end to end
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong presenter & influencer with passion for training & educating stakeholders on the value of insights & research
And the following technical competencies:
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- A thorough understanding of market research methodologies and principles
- Practical experience with an enterprise research / community management platform e.g. Vision Critical Sparq, Qualtrics Research Core
- Advanced practical experience with Nielsen CMV or Roy Morgan equivalent
- Consistent practical experience with eRAM or other audience ratings based software tools
- Intermediate knowledge of Nielsen AIS data and associated software
- Competency in the application of data visualization tools e.g. Tableau, Qlik (desirable, but not essential)
For further information on NOVA Entertainment visit www.novaentertainment.com.au
Applications close: 11 May 2018