NE: Assistant Technology Manager – Sydney
At NOVA Entertainment we create content that is loved and shared by audiences wherever they are across our radio and digital brands including Novafm, smoothfm, FIVEaa, Star 104.5, novafm.com.au & smooth.com.au. Together these brands reach 9 million consumers each week across all age brackets.
No two days at work will be the same at NOVA Entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded with unique experiences as well as inspirational and influential people.
We have a rare opportunity for a full-time Assistant Technology Manager to join the Sydney Technology team to work across both Nova 96.9 and smoothfm 95.3 brands. Reporting to the Technology Manager, the Assistant Technology Manager will work collaboratively with the team to ensure that broadcasting systems and supporting technologies remain operational and compliant at all times both within and away from the office.
THE SUPERNOVA PROFILE
We are ideally looking for someone who has relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in commercial radio broadcasting, including broadcast studio technologies, transmission systems, plant and IT/computing systems. This individual will be a superstar at managing significant conflicting priorities, will have superior time management skills and be a master at verbal and written communication in English.
This role involves managing and performing maintenance of studio, transmission, and IT/computing equipment as well as general building maintenance, HVAC, electrical and security systems. Detailed maintenance of technical documentation will be expected from the successful applicant as will commercially minded technical support and advice to the team and the business.
In addition, the role requires participation in a rotating on-call roster as well as leadership to other team members. Performance in the role of acting Technology Manager will be required at times.
WHAT’S ON OFFER TO YOU
* The opportunity to be involved in a major studio refurbishment project in 2018
* Friday drinks and treats trolley, 8 radio survey celebrations each year and lots of workplace social events including an annual station-wide Amazing Race day. And access to some of the most exclusive Nova Red Rooms!
* Unlimited access to our Life+ Wellbeing program and Glue+ Perks benefits program
* An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary and bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service.
* A fun and vibrant workplace culture with the genuine prospects of internal promotions, lateral moves, project work and secondments.
We are not a traditional business, so we don’t want traditional people.
If this sounds like the role for you, hurry up and apply because we can’t wait to meet you!
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
To learn more about life at NOVA Entertainment, please visit http://www.novaentertainment.com.au/
Applications close: 31 Aug 2017