We’re creating the future of audio entertainment. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
Canberra FM is a joint venture between the Australian Radio Network and Southern Cross Austereo, home of Canberra’s Hit Music Station Hit!104.7 and Canberra’s Greatest Hits Mix106.3! Canberra FM is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across the capital. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
CANBERRA FM WANTS YOU as our next Casual Journalist at MIX106.3 and HIT104.7. More Canberrans consume their News via the Canberra FM newsroom than any other media outlet in the ACT. As part of the team you will be responsible for identifying, creating and delivering compelling News to a targeted audience, while having a high level of experience and competence. Our successful candidate will be genuinely excited about providing our listeners with the most relevant, up to date news On Air and Online.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of two years full time commercial radio journalism experience
• Will have a confident, conversational reading style which suits our brand
• Can produce accurate, punchy and creative bulletins targeted to a specific demo
• Love to work in both a solo and team environment
• Have excellent knowledge of news and sport
• Can work comfortably with news operations and systems
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Understand social media and how it relates to newsgathering and story creation
People enjoy working at Canberra FM because we are a fun and fast paced place to work. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Energising Brands. Most of all, Canberra FM is a values & culture driven business – if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit with our culture.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 29 March 2019.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)