ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Its network brands
KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge, entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia. ARN is a HT&E company.
We are currently seeking an Integration Specialist to join our Melbourne team. Our Integration Specialists are responsible for the creation and development of campaigns originating from the Sales and Content teams to achieve optimum profitability, enhanced ratings and meet the marketing and communication objectives of all client briefs and the networks.
Key Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Acquire a solid understanding of the ARN brands (KIIS, Pure Gold, iHeart Radio, ARN Digital and The Edge), their content objectives and commercial sales goals.
- In conjunction with the team, design and create client and content lead campaign responses and presentations for your local market that are on brand, on time and on budget.
- Work cohesively with key internal stakeholders to craft the overall listener experience of your campaign, striving for creative excellence.
- Attend and contribute to all idea generation originating out of all markets.
- Maintain an approved concepts archive that can be accessed by the network for proactive or reactive briefs.
- With the Account Director represent ARN at client presentations as required.
- Establish strong internal relationships and direct lines of communication for key stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of all campaigns.
- Ensure codes and standards and other legals are adhered to with development of campaigns.
- Ensure all necessary adherence to brand guidelines are in place with regards to campaign proposals
- Generate proactive ideas to achieve market share revenue targets for the Sales Team and enhance programming goals.
- To be aware of new trends in media solutions, and competitive market activity.
- Real Time communication with the Campaign and Activations Team regarding budgets, expenditure, and workflow status.
- Attend conferences, seminars and/or training courses, whether on or off site, relevant to your position, as required and as directed.
The successful candidate will have;
- Appropriate qualifications in Marketing, Promotions, Business, P.R. or other media related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Background in Radio.
- Experience in big and small picture thinking.
- Ability to switch from creative thinking to analytical thinking.
- Strong writing skills, with a creative and innovative mind.
- Ability to interrogate a media brief and understand the desired outcome.
- Interest in media and marketing trends.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong internal/external relationships.
- Exceptional time management skills combined with the ability to prioritise to ensure work is of a high quality.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines.
- Experience in leading meetings/client presentations.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because it’s a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. Importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! The key benefits include:
- A bonus week of leave;
- paid parental leave;
- annual learning and development program including study assistance leave, and
- employee assistance program.
Working at ARN means more than just a competitive remuneration package; importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please APPLY via our Careers Page and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 1 July 2018.