Who are we?
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2500 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australian’s through our Radio, TV and Digital channels.
Who are you?
Based in our Beautiful Central Coast Office, you will be working closely with the Head of Audio and Content Directors, you will produce high quality Promos and Imaging for the SCA network. This role will give you a lot of creative freedom as you develop innovative and relevant content that is targeted for the listener demographic, client and requirements of the station. You will ensure that all on air content meets relevant station guidelines and on air codes of practice before going live.
Typical duties will include:
• Ensuring on air deadlines are met for audio production/voicing material
• Constructing and mix breakfast content and station imaging using Pro-Tools
• Sending produced material to clients / media sales executives for approval
• Producing promos for Promotions and Content as required
As the successful candidate, you will:
• Have prior experience in the media industry
• Have knowledge of all production systems including ProTools
• Have the ability to grasp issues and business realities relating to the market
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Have an understanding of legal compliance issues with regards to contests including the assessment of risk around legal and PR outcomes
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation – if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
The benefits of working for us are countless – to name a few we provide flexible working arrangements, a focus on work-life balance, plenty of opportunity for internal progression, health insurance discounts, workplace banking programs, special client discounts throughout the year, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Are you the best person for this brilliant opportunity? Please APPLY NOW- submit your resume and cover letter (including your salary expectations).