GB: On-Air Personality, River 949 – Brisbane
River 94.9 is on the search for an On-Air Personality with strong radio and media experience. Are you:
- Looking for the next step to advance your programming career?
- Experienced in all aspects of Programming (On air experience – we use Nexgen, Promo script writing, live crosses, hosting events, etc)
- Willing to thrive under pressure and keep to tight deadlines in a fast moving media and competitive environment on the back door of Brisbane and in the top 3 growth areas in Australia?
- Needing a challenge and wanting a rewarding environment to progress your career?
- Strong on social media, online and content skills beyond just on air?
The position involves hosting a key daytime show on River 94.9, plus assisting with operational duties for our Adult Hits 35-54-year-old target demographic.
We’re part of the Grant Broadcasters Group. Our commitment to you includes equipping you with further skills- development training, a dynamic programming and creative team to work with, and opportunities to further your career within one of the fastest growing media companies in Australia.
Get ready to take on your next career challenge in the exciting lifestyle of South East Queensland by including:
– An email outlining your background and experience (addressing each of the 5 points above)
– A recent aircheck mp3 from the past month, containing what you consider are your three best audio breaks on air;
– Examples of your online and social media work,
– And your resume and summary of why you’d love to take on this rare opportunity at River 949.
Applications close as soon as we find the right person. Don’t delay!
Applications close: ASAP