Grade 2 Journalist/News Presenter
West Coast Radio Pty Ltd is looking for a self-driven, enthusiastic and experienced Journalist/News Presenter to join 97.3 Coast FM and 1116 6mm in Mandurah, Western Australia.
You will be responsible for identifying, creating and delivering compelling news to targeted audiences across two radio stations and our online platforms. This is a unique opportunity for a confident, motivated experienced journalist.
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following:
· Experience in news reading and live crosses
· A comprehensive understanding of digital and social media platforms
· A very confident and strong presentation style
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· An ability to multi-task and prioritise
· A thorough knowledge of news operations (local and network)
· Commitment to working within a highly supportive team environment
· An ability to work to deadlines
An understanding of News Boss system would be an advantage but is not essential.
Interested? Apply by submitting your resume, cover letter and a demo of your best work to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.
West Coast Radio Pty Ltd reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the stated closing date.