NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful radio brands Nova and smoothfm. We have a mission to create content that is loved and shared by audiences, wherever they are.
No two days at work will be the same at NOVA Entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded with unique experiences as well as inspirational and influential people.
We have an incredible opportunity for you to take the reins of one of the Australia’s biggest breakfast shows, Chrissie, Sam and Browny on a 12 month maternity leave contract.
As Executive Producer you’ll already have the contacts, relationships and professionalism to:
– Manage and inspire a high performing breakfast team (On and off the air)
– Book the biggest guests on the planet
– Influence content to ensure flawless on-target execution
– Build segments and shape story-arcs that appeal to Nova’s audience
– Work productively alongside talent in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
– Utilise Nova’s social and online platforms to grow Chrissie, Sam and Browny’s audience
– Identify opportunities for content in everyday life and craft that into world class radio
What you’ll get bonus points for
– Having a minimum of five years’ experience
– Having an understanding of, appreciation for, and ability to support the commercial success of the show and station
– Having your finger on the pulse of pop culture and ‘what’s next’
– Pride yourself on being on the forefront of celebrity gossip and what’s making news
– Being highly organised and thriving under tight deadlines
– Maintaining extraordinary relationships with your wide range of contacts
– Having full knowledge of the Commercial Radio Australia codes of practise
What’s on offer for you?
– Friday drinks and treats trolley, free fruit each week, lots of fun social gatherings and 8 radio survey celebrations each year
– Unlimited access to our Life+ Wellbeing program and Glue+Perks benefits program
– We celebrate staff achievements annually at a black-tie Nova Entertainment Awards event
– A fun and vibrant workplace culture with the genuine prospect of internal promotions, lateral moves and secondments.
If this sounds like you, then what are you doing still reading this? Click on the apply button!
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.