Digital Content Producer
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Its network brands KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge, entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia. ARN is a HT&E company.
Canberra FM is a joint venture between the Australian Radio Network and Southern Cross Austereo, home of Canberra’s Hit Music Station Hit!104.7 and Canberra’s Greatest Hits Mix106.3! We currently have an exciting role available for a Digital Content Producer.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Developing/sourcing, creating and publishing content for our HIT 104.7 & MIX106.3 websites, social media creation/management & commercial content integration.
• Brainstorm and pro-actively generate innovative, relevant content ideas that will attract audiences through unique multimedia content, integrated with social and client campaigns – extending content from shows, presenters or station priorities.
• Film and edit videos to a high quality on a tight turn around.
• Photograph in-studio guests, Open Broadcast events and local executions/skits when required.
• Be a social media champion responsible for interaction, growth and assisting our team’s use of social media best practice.
• Work towards Digital KPIs for Online & Social Media.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience planning, filming and post-production of static and video content for online, radio or television.
• Experience coming up with original story ideas and writing clean copy quickly with enticing headlines.
• Experience filming and editing engaging videos for online and social media.
• Skills in crafting creative social media while being responsible for a brand.
• Strong knowledge of MIX106.3 and HIT104.7 with the ability to work in a close-knit team.
• Experience in using a range of video editing software and hardware.
• Graphic design and associated presentation skills.
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because it’s a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. Importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! The key benefits include: A bonus week of leave, Paid parental leave, Annual learning and development program including study leave and Employee assistance program.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork).
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button below and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 8 October 2018.