Digital Content Producer – GOLD 104.3
‘The Christian O’Connell Breakfast Show’
We’re creating the future of audio entertainment. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Our brands include KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge. We do Radio, DAB+, Music Streaming, Podcasts, Digital, Mobile, Live Events, Activations and Partnerships and we entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia every week!
We’re on the search for the next great digital mind to work with our very talented on-air teams. We currently have an exciting role available for a Digital Content Producer, who will be an integral part of our Digital team our breakfast show “the Christian O’Connell Breakfast Show” whilst extending our brands into the digital world, creating engaging and entertaining content.
This role requires early hours.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Developing/sourcing, creating and publishing day to day content for our websites with a particular focus on Shareable Network Content (e.g. Entertainment, News, Events etc.), social media creation/management & commercial content integration.
• Responsible for producing commercial content to create exciting multi-platform campaigns.
• Generate innovative ideas that will attract new audiences through unique multimedia content, integrated with client campaigns.
• Create entertaining daily content extending from our shows, presenters and station priorities.
• Design promotional material for our brands and our clients for online and social use.
• Film and edit videos for our shows and presenters to a high quality on a tight turn around.
• Be a social media champion responsible for interaction, growth and assisting our team’s use of social media best practice.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in producing content for either radio, television or online.
• Strong proficiency and ability in video/photo shooting and editing within quick turnarounds.
• An ability to work autonomously and can prioritise and organise resources while maintaining quality and attention to detail.
• An energy, hunger and passion for digital and be a leader in the digital space.
• A creative ability to produce, write, edit and post produce multimedia content.
• A good knowledge of online design standards and the design constraints/capabilities on the internet.
• Understanding of Content publishing via a CMS.
• Skilled in social media platforms and the ability to create social media strategies
• Proficient Adobe Creative Cloud Skills including Photoshop & video editing with Adobe Premiere.
• Basic HTML knowledge.
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Energising Brands. Working here gives you access to great benefits like:
• A bonus week of leave,
• paid parental leave,
• annual learning and development program including study leave and
• an Employee Assistance Program.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 8 February 2019.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin