If for you, writing is like breathing- we have the gig for you.
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivaled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
Our newest Creative Writer will play a vital role in the development of creative ideas and solutions for our clients. Working closely with the Sales team, you’ll oversee every aspect of the creative process, from idea generation to creative writing and strategy. We want someone with a passion for creating ideas for radio and other mediums, and an ability to proactively pursue personal and professional development to create world-class ideas – and make a name for yourself in the industry.
The newest member of the SCA CREW will:
• Have approximately 3+ years of experience writing radio advertising or copywriting
• Be able to remain calm and creative under pressure, managing fast turnaround times while still delivering exceptional creative
• Have outstanding organisational skills and be able to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Adapt well to the dynamic requirements of our Sales teams and the radio advertising market in general
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills coupled with an ability to deal with staff and clients at all levels
• Be proactive in your solutions and work ethic
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
We provide flexible working arrangements, a focus on work-life balance, health insurance discounts, plenty of room for internal progression, workplace banking programs, concert tickets, footy tickets, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.