If for you, writing is like breathing- we have the gig for you. Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
Our newest Creative writer will play a vital role in the development of creative ideas and solutions for our clients. Reporting to the Head of Creative and Pitch, the Campaign Creative Writer will be a superstar creative responsible for consistently writing and producing high quality advertising commercials. The successful candidate will be passionate about advertising, love writing radio ads and have a natural drive to create original and award winning work!
Make no mistake, we are after the best. The successful candidate will have:
• 2 – 4 years successful radio writing experience is desired
• Exceptional writing and grammatical skills with a comprehensive understanding of how to build creative scripts that solve business problems
• Experience in directing/casting voice talent
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Strong customer-service skills and a positive attitude
• Great time management skills with the ability to work to multiple tight deadlines
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
We provide flexible working arrangements, a focus on work-life balance, health insurance discounts, plenty of room for internal progression, workplace banking programs, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.