Content Producer 2DAYFM Breakfast
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2500 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australian’s through our Radio, TV and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
2DayFM Sydney is looking for an experienced Content Producer to join our breakfast team with Grant Denyer, Ed Kavalee & Ash London. We are looking for someone who can work under pressure, to tight deadlines and have the creative capability to drive the show to new levels of content. If you love early mornings, working in a high energy environment and aren’t afraid of a challenge, we want you.
As the winning candidate, you must:
• Have a minimum 2-3 years’ producing experience in radio working in a metro or major regional market
• Be a bulldog when it comes to chasing content and guests, you will stop at nothing
• Have experience using Phonebox and know how to surf the phones to get the best callers on the air
• Have a high level of attention to detail
• Be able to multitask, work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
• Be proactive, super organised and take initiative to innovate with the show’s vision
• Be connected to pop culture and current affairs that are relevant to a Hit Network audience
• Be proficient in social media platforms and how to utilise them
• Possess first-class verbal and written communication skills
• Be able to work cooperatively with multiple teams from audio, visual, talent and other show producers
• Have exceptional time management and organisational skills
• Have a sound knowledge of Commercial Radio’s Codes of Practice & Guidelines
• Be passionate about the Hit Network brand
• Be comfortable working breakfast hours
The opportunities are endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. As the newest member of the team you’ll get all the support and guidance you need to develop your skills, grow your career and reach your full potential.
As a member of our Content Team, you’ll be tasked with creating truly compelling content that gets talked about. You’ll be relentless in your pursuit of the best on air content. Importantly, you’ll leave no stone unturned to transform your amazing ideas into the real thing.
SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
The benefits of working for us are countless – to name a few we provide flexible working arrangements, a focus on work-life balance, health insurance discounts, workplace banking programs, concert tickets, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Click apply now to submit your resume and cover letter, including salary expectations.