ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of Australia’s most progressive and dynamic media and entertainment companies with a portfolio of brands including the KIIS Network, Pure Gold Network and Edge radio brands as well as music streaming and internet radio platform iHeartRadio. ARN is wholly owned by Here, There & Everywhere (HT&E).
We are currently seeking a Campaign Coordinator to join our Adelaide Campaign and Activations team to work on various Campaign tasks across MIX102.3 and Cruise 1323. Our Campaign Coordinator is responsible for devising and implementing promotions originating from the Sales and Content teams to achieve optimum profitability, enhanced ratings and meet the marketing and communication objectives of all client briefs. Specific areas this role is responsible for includes prizing, promotions, events and street crew.
Some key responsibilities include:
• Coordination of all vehicle and Street Crew activity, including staff rosters, budgeting and maintenance
• Planning & coordination of events including attendance of events on and off station as required
• Prize sourcing, booking and fulfilment
• Writing and presenting promotional proposals to Sales for sponsorship
• Managing Presenter appearances
• Writing Campaign Action Plans and presentation sheets
• Coordinating air checks and client follow up
• Coordination and maintenance of all promotional products
• Regular meetings to discuss opportunities, ideas and communicate upcoming campaigns
• Liaising with the Sales department to ensure that all Sales promotions are run effectively and efficiently
• Internal reporting on Campaigns
The successful candidate will have:
• Appropriate qualifications in Marketing, Business, Promotions, P.R. or other media related disciplines
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong internal relationships
• Exceptional time management skills combined with the ability to prioritise
• A passion for developing creative concepts and bringing them to life
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong Communication Skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because it’s a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. Importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! The key benefits include:
• A bonus week of leave
• Paid parental leave
• Annual learning and development program including study leave and
• Employee assistance program.
Working at ARN means more than just a competitive remuneration package; importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork).
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button below or visit
www.arn.com.au/careers and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 22 June 2018.