Assistant Music Director/Operations
NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful radio brands Nova and smoothfm. We have a mission to create content that is loved and shared by audiences, wherever they are.
NOVA Entertainment is looking for an Assistant Music Director/Operations for smoothfm.
This exciting opportunity will see you assisting in the responsibility for managing the music content of the station, ensuring that it meets the programming strategy and is aligned with the smooth brand.
Working alongside the network’s Head of Music, you will ensure music logs are crafted to a high standard and in a timely manner. You will also work on DAB programming, assist with smoothfm programming duties and represent the smooth music department as required.
We are looking for someone who:
– Is proficient in RCS products including Gselector, Linker & Zetta
– Demonstrates a passion for music and a thirst for music knowledge
– Is a great communicator while showing effective management and self leadership
– Possesses exceptional time management skills
To be successful in this role you will have:
– Previous music scheduling experience (2-3 years)
– Proficiency in use of Gselector, Linker and Zetta programs
– A detailed knowledge of the smooth format & our core values
If you can tick these boxes and want to become part of one of the country’s most successful radio stations, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.