ARN: Senior Sales Coordinator – Brisbane
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. We are leaders in the 25-54 demographic. Across Australia our brands include – KIIS, Pure Gold, iHeartRadio, and The Edge96.ONE, which entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia. ARN is a HT&E company.
We are currently seeking a Senior Sales Coordinator to join our Brisbane Agency Sales team. Our Senior Sales Coordinator will oversee administrative and sales support for allocated Account Director and Senior Account Manager, within the Team.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Administrative sales support for the Account Directors, Account Managers, Group Sales Manager (and Sales Director where required).
• Operation of Inventory management /Traffic System including input and amendments of agency bookings ensuring adherence to Traffic and Yield guidelines.
• Acquire a solid understanding of the operational procedures and processes relative to ARN
• Preparation of presentations, proposals, national promotional briefs, and responses on behalf of the Agency Sales Team
• Compilation of paperwork and follow-up of on-air client promotions and sponsorships (including contra paperwork where necessary).
• Respond to agency requests such as rates, account enquiries, pre- and post-times, airchecks and post-campaign reports
• As requested, support the Brisbane Agency Sales Team to represent the Australian Radio Network to Clients, Media Planning and Media Buying Agencies, and creative partners.
• Support the Brisbane Agency Sales Team to developing strategic and on-brief media solutions for clients.
• Maximise the revenue opportunities from these briefs, and create opportunities to gain incremental revenue from the existing portfolio of agency clients.
• Participate in Brainstorm sessions as directed to ensure that strategy is delivered across the ARN platforms including Media Airtime, Online, Creative, Sponsorship & Promotions, Digital, and when required external partnerships.
• Attend and participate in all sales, training and business meetings as required.
• Attend conferences, seminars and/or training courses, whether on or off site, relevant to your position, as required and as directed by the Account Director / Sales Director or delegate.
The successful candidate will have:
• Intermediate/Advanced skills in MS Office
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Self-motivated and driven
• Work to deadlines
• Punctual and reliable
• Ability to work in a team environment.
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because it’s a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. Importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! The key benefits include: A bonus week of leave (T&C’s apply); paid parental leave; annual learning and development program including study assistance leave, employee assistance program.
Working at ARN means more than just a competitive remuneration package; importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button below and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 4 February 2018.
Applications close: 4 Feb 2018