ARN: Operations / On Air Floater, KIIS 1065 – Sydney
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of Australia’s most progressive and dynamic media and entertainment companies with a portfolio of brands including the KIIS Network, Pure Gold Network and Edge radio brands as well as music streaming and internet radio platform iHeartRadio. ARN is wholly owned by APN News and Media.
ARN’s vision is to be the home of Australia’s most loved entertainment brands and have energised and intimate relationships with Australia’s most valuable audiences – everyday!
We’re looking for an experienced Operations / On Air Floater to join us and get involved in creating great content for our brand. It’s a position you may not be in for long, as the career path within ARN from this role is endless. Potential MD, Workday On Air, the next Executive Producer of one of our leading shows, all could be you in the future!
Some key responsibilities include:
- Helping to ensure the station is operating at its peak and winning every day!
- To create moments for the brand that get the audience talking on all platforms.
- Schedule music logs that meet the KIIS strategy.
- Link logs to ensure we are meeting the KIIS strategy
- Plan and execute on air shifts and shows.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- 2+ years Metro or Provincial radio experience
- Music scheduling experience
- On-air experience
- The passion, ambition, drive and creativity to work in a fast paced, winning environment
- Love and user of social media
Benefits of working at ARN:
People enjoy working at ARN because it’s a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. Importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! The key benefits include:
- Holiday Club – a bonus week of leave
- Paid parental leave
- Anniversary awards
- Employee Assistance Program
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter @ausradionetwork and Linkedin /australianradionetwork.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, send your cover letter and resume by close of business on the 5 May 2017.
Please then email a recent air check to: firstname.lastname@example.org.