Executive Producer, GOLD104.3 Breakfast
Christian O’Connell Breakfast Show GOLD104.3
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Its network brands KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge, entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia. ARN is a HT&E company.
Christian O’Connell is regarded as one of the best talents in radio. A record breaking run in the UK of over 20 major radio awards and innovation that has won him fans that include Ricky Gervais and Jerry Seinfeld.
Even Prince Harry was seen with some of his show merch. Be under no illusions, this is a once in a career opportunity to work with one of the hardest working, driven and creative talents in radio.
We’re making something new, different and ground breaking for Melbourne, so we need an Executive Producer who has:
• A passionate LOVE of breakfast radio
• At least 2 years’ experience executive producing radio shows
• Creativity to think outside the box
• Desire and drive to create world class content
• Exceptional organisational skills
• A great sense of humour
• The ability to manage and develop talent
• A strong understanding of the lifestyle and interests of the GOLD 104.3 target audience
• Fantastic networking skills to ensure the show is connected at the heart of Melbourne
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because it’s a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. Importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! The key benefits include:
• A bonus week of leave
• Paid parental leave
• Annual learning and development program including study leave
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork).
If you want to help make radio history (and have a shitload of fun), please press the APPLY button below and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 1 June 2018.