ARN: Campaign Specialist – Melbourne
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of Australia’s most progressive and dynamic media and entertainment companies with a portfolio of brands including the KIIS Network, Pure Gold Network and Edge radio brands as well as music streaming and internet radio platform iHeartRadio. ARN is wholly owned by APN News and Media.
ARN’s vision is to be the home of Australia’s most loved entertainment brands and have energized and intimate relationships with Australia’s most valuable audiences – everyday!
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Campaign Specialist to join our Melbourne team and play a key role in the creation and execution of campaigns on KIIS 101.1. Reporting to the Campaign Manager, this exciting position works closely with our Content, Sales and Marketing teams to deliver great results for our stations and clients, with the overall objective of achieving optimum profitability, enhanced ratings and meet the marketing and communication objectives of all client briefs. You will have a great eye for detail, a passion for bringing campaigns to life and a desire to win!
Some key responsibilities include:
• Acquire a solid understanding of the ARN brands, their programming objectives and commercial sales goals – particularly KIIS 101.1
• Exceptional management and delivery of all KIIS 101.1 Campaigns including generation of job sheets, budgets, briefs and scripts
• Working closely with Content, Sales and Marketing on the creation and delivery of campaigns
• Write and assist with campaign responses and presentations to the sales teams
• Creating post campaign reports
• Attending and contributing to all idea generation
The successful candidate will have;
• Appropriate qualifications in Marketing, Business, Promotions or other related disciplines
• Radio Experience preferred
• Exceptional time management skills combined with the ability to prioritise to ensure work is of a high quality
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong internal relationships
• Strong Communication Skills and great phone manner
• Ability to work in a team environment
• A passion for radio and media
• A strong creative streak
• Holiday Club – a potential bonus week of leave
• Paid Parental Leave for primary carer
• Anniversary Awards
• Employee Assistance Program
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter @ausradionetwork and LinkedIn/australianradionetwork.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please apply via the Careers section on our website – http://www.arn.com.au/careers/. Applications close 7th September 2017.
Applications close: 7 Sep 2017