ARN: Audio & Breakfast Show Producer – Adelaide
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. We are leaders in the 25-54 demographic. Across Australia our brands include – KIIS, Pure Gold, iHeartRadio, and The Edge96.ONE, which entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia. ARN is a Here, There & Everywhere (HT&E) company.
We are currently looking for someone to join us in an exciting new role to join Adelaide’s Fun Breakfast MIX102.3 in the role of Audio & Breakfast Show Producer. The purpose of the role is to ensure the breakfast show audio content and imaging is market leading quality while also to assist the Executive Producer and Breakfast Content Manager to ensure the Breakfast Show is a compelling radio show to its target audience.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Making hot sounds!
• Imaging and Promos.
• Editing of interviews, listener calls, podcasts and audio packages.
• Assist the breakfast team to deliver outstanding, relevant and topical content and to perform duties as requested by the Breakfast Producer.
• Daily research and developing questions and audio that might be required for interviews/guests.
• Answering all listeners’ emails and answer phones in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure that the Breakfast team has all the information they require with regards to current station promotions.
• Contribute to the expansion of team ideas.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in a similar role is highly regarded
• Exceptional time management skills combined with the ability to make difficult decisions in a time pressured environment
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong Communication Skills
• Good knowledge of social networking
Benefits & Culture:
People enjoy working at ARN because it’s a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. Importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! The key benefits include:
• Paid parental leave
• Annual Learning and Development Program including Study Assistance
• Anniversary awards
• Employee Assistance Program
Working at ARN means more than just a competitive remuneration package; importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please apply via the Careers section on our website.
Applications close 30 March 2018. We require a max 2 minute reel (.mp3 format) as well that displays your best work.
Applications close: 30 Mar 2018