ARN: Agency Sales Director – Melbourne
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. We are leaders in the 25-54 demographic. Across Australia our brands include – KIIS, Pure Gold, iHeartRadio, and The Edge96.ONE, which entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia. ARN is an Here, There & Everywhere (HT&E) company.
ARN’s vision is to be the home of Australia’s most loved entertainment brands and have energised and intimate relationships with Australia’s most valuable audiences – everyday!
We’re currently looking for an experienced Sales Director to lead our Agency Sales Team here in Melbourne. This key leadership role is to work closely with our Commercial Director to lead and manage the Agency Sales team and maximise ARN’s share of Agency revenue and create new revenue opportunities across our radio and digital platforms.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Development and implementation of ARN Melbourne Agency business strategy – with particular focus on client retention and new business development in order to achieve commercial goals.
• Work with the Commercial Director to set up/leverage revenue share agreements across all agencies to maximize revenue in market.
• Ongoing presence and profile in the Melbourne Agency market – leveraging existing relationships and establishing new ones within agencies and clients.
• Development and maintenance of a high performing culture within the Melbourne Agency Sales Team.
• Coach, mentor, develop and manage your sales staff.
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong media sales background
• Existing market relationships
• Ability to lead, coach, motivate and manage a group of sale people
• Ability to develop and execute an effective business strategy
• Ability to communicate clear expectations
• Ability to develop and maintain a high performance culture
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because it’s a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. Importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! The key benefits include:
• A bonus week of leave;
• Paid parental leave;
• Annual learning and development program including study leave;
• Employee assistance program.
Working at ARN means more than just a competitive remuneration package; importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment!
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin/australianradionetwork)
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button below and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 18 December 2017.
Applications close: 18 Dec 2017