Agency Sales Coordinator
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Its network brands KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge, entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia. ARN is a HT&E company.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible providing administrative support to our Agency Sales team. If you have a positive attitude, are proactive, thrive on a busy work environment, can ensure that all administrative duties are completed efficiently and within given deadlines, then this may be the position for you.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Administrative support to sales management and sales team.
- Manage the daily activities of the Agency team.
- Be the liaison between ARN and clients in relation to client functions.
- Where required, arrange, implement and project manage functions & events.
- Oversee data entry, database management and maintenance of all sales related data into internal systems.
- Preparation of presentations, proposals, national promotional briefs and responses for all Account Managers and Sales Managers.
- Create, generate and maintain all forms of sales data.
- Reporting – compiling monthly and quarterly updates.
- Liaise with and assist Campaigns Department as required with relevant promotional activities.
- Provide clients with requested items such as account enquiries, pre-and post-broadcast times, dubs of commercials (CD, MP3) and post-campaign reports.To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and driven
- Work to deadlines
- Punctual and reliableBenefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because it’s a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. Importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! The key benefits include: A bonus week of leave, Paid parental leave, Annual learning and development program including study leave and Employee assistance program.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twiiter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)