ARN: Account Manager – Brisbane
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. We are leaders in the 25-54 demographic. Across Australia our brands include – KIIS, Pure Gold, iHeartRadio, and The Edge96.ONE, which entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia. ARN is a HT&E company.
We have an exciting role available for an experienced Account Manager based in our Brisbane office. The role is part of our Direct Sales team representing our strong national and local brands to the Brisbane Direct market.
The core objective of the role is to find, keep and grow the right customers and achieve monthly/ quarterly/ annual revenue targets. Your goal of seeking out and capturing new business will be achieved by offering innovative and client focused advertising solutions encompassing on-air, online and other multimedia platforms.
You will need:
• A minimum 2 years’ experience in a media sales role
• Ability to craft a relevant media strategy and to create compelling solutions for our clients
• To demonstrate a high standard of client presentation skills
• Outstanding new business development capabilities
• A proven track record of sales achievement and a passion to win
• Outstanding relationship development skills
• Confidence to deal face to face with business decision makers
• Strong influencing and negotiating ability
• Exceptional project and time management skills
• Self-discipline and self-motivation with a focus on client results
• Your own car and QLD driver’s license
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because it’s a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. Importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! The key benefits include:
• A bonus week of leave (T&C’s apply);
• Paid parental leave (T&C’s apply);
• Annual learning and development program including study leave;
• Employee assistance program.
Working at ARN means more than just a competitive remuneration package; importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /australianradionetwork)
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button below and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 1 November 2017.
Applications close: 1 Nov 2017