ARN: Account Director – Brisbane
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. We are leaders in the 25-54 demographic. Across Australia our brands include – KIIS, Pure Gold, iHeartRadio, and The Edge96.ONE, which entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia. ARN is a HT&E company.
We have an exciting role available for an experienced and motivated Agency Account Director to join our Brisbane Agency Sales team.
The role is responsible for representing ARN to key media agencies in the Brisbane marketplace and managing an established portfolio of some of the largest media advertisers in the country. Media experience is preferred but not essential for the right candidate, a background representing any medium to advertising agencies will be a distinct advantage.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• a solid professional sales background with proven history of selling into the Media Agency space
• the ability to create compelling sales pitches representing ARN’s brands
• first class negotiation and presentation skills
• exceptional communication skills with an ability to deal with people at all levels both internally and externally
• be an inspirational team player capable of working within a fast paced and highly demanding environment
• excellent time management and multitasking skills
• a passion for the media industry
• the ability to work as an autonomous sales person in a highly competitive environment
Benefits & Culture:
People enjoy working at ARN because it’s a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. Importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! The key benefits include:
• A bonus week of leave (T&C’s apply)
• Paid parental leave (T&C’s apply)
• Annual Learning and Development Program including Study Assistance
• Anniversary awards
• Employee Assistance Program
Working at ARN means more than just a competitive remuneration package; importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /australianradionetwork)
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button below and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business Friday 27 October 2017.
Applications close: 27 Oct 2017