Personality / MD
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced and compelling communicator to join the team at Hobart’s 7HOFM.
With careful and professional programming from music, imaging, commercials and all the bits in between Hobart’s 7HOFM delivers a relatable sound to our target audience.
We try to go the extra mile in everything we do.
We love this city and based on research, this city loves us!
Can you help us deliver an even better product?
● have the runs on the board
● be passionate about your product without being too precious
● know your way around Music Master and have outstanding music knowledge
● be able to demonstrate the principles of good programming
● excel in relating consistently to our 25 -54 listeners
● be a disciplined professional communicator at ease in front of a mic or audience
● be able to multitask and juggle a number of projects simultaneously
Hobart’s 7HOFM is part of Tasmanian Broadcasters a subsidiary of Grant Broadcasters. Our commitment to you includes equipping you with a dynamic and creative team to work with and opportunities to further your career with Grant Broadcasters.
Send your recent aircheck containing your best 3 breaks from on air anytime over the last 2 weeks with accompanying cover letter and resume backgrounding your music experience to: